Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, just an update on what is going on up here!

Kate is growing by leaps and bounds! She has decided finally that tummy time is ok and is really picking her head up well! She is such a joy and she loves to smile! :)

Daniel has been pretty accident free since last Friday! :) YEAH!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will continue!!!!

Chris is still LOVING kindergarten! He loves his teacher, loves his classroom, loves his classmates, loves the work, everything! I have yet to hear him say one negative thing about it!

As for Greg and I things are still going well! I'm almost a week into school and life is finally settling into a good routine! I have to admit though that I cannot wait for this long weekend coming up!

I have some pictures to post later so be on the lookout! Hope everyone is having a good week!!!

No comments: