Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Who Does This Baby Look Like???

So while writing the last post, I got to thinking about my three kiddos and whether or not they look like they are actually related. I think you can tell...but they are my kiddos and I am supposed to think that! :) While waiting for the pictures of Daniel and Kate to load I went and found pictures of Chris, Daniel and Kate at four months old...

Kate...
Daniel...
Chris...

So who does Kate look like? I just don't know...I'm really bad at these kinds of things! I guess time will tell! The boys each have characteristics of both sides of the family...although Chris does resemble Greg more and Daniel more resembles me...where will Kate fall? Who knows.
I'm just thankful that each of my kids are their own person with their own personality! :) I love my kiddos!!!!

2 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

Wow, I don't know, I scrolled up down, up down, up down a million times and I just can't say for sure. I definitely think she looks more like Chris at the moment...but at other times I think she looks a lot like Daniel....But I definitely think she resembles them both!! And they are ALL adorable. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess she looks like Kate! Quit trying to categorize the poor girl, she doesn't have to look like anyone except herself! Of course, you wouldn't understand, because that doesn't happen to you all the time, but trust me, it gets old after a while!

Becky