Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tooth Number Two!!!!

So last night while eating Subway, Chris lost his second tooth! I just cannot believe that he is old enough to be losing his teeth!!!! Although I guess he starts kindergarten next Wednesday and he is five and a half so I guess it is about that time!!!

Anyway, he found it and it was safely stored away until bedtime...the tooth fairy was almost late this time but thankfully she made it before anyone woke up! :) Chris swears that he heard her last night...I wish I could meet that wonderful fairy that takes care of the teeth! :)

In other news, teacher work days start tomorrow and I'm very torn about it. I know that I love my job and I wouldn't have it any other way...

But I'm going to miss being at home with my kids...big time. It really hit me tonight...we were on our way to dinner and it really hit me. Tomorrow morning Greg will take my kids to the babysitter. Don't get me wrong...she's great. She's so nice and kind and I know that she will take care of my kiddos. I'm just thrilled that I don't have to take them...there is no way I will be able to keep it together. As it is, I'm going to have a hard time holding it together. It's going to be hard.

I've been home for fourth months now...there have been highs and lows and I'm thankful that I have been able to be home with Kate for that amount of time. I just wish it could be longer...especially if she is our last one. I'm so afraid of missing the little things that she will do...it has been so neat watching her grow these last four months.

I'm going to miss being with my boys too (even though they have been driving me insane the last week!)...I know I've said all of this before...but here it is...all hashed out again!

It's going to be tough...but it is what it is...

So if you read this and you are thinking of us tomorrow morning...keep your fingers crossed that I keep it together! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm thinking of you! Hope it went okay...

At least it is only one day before the weekend. Just a little test before the real stuff starts : )