Saturday, August 2, 2008

More from Wyoming!

Here are some more pictures from Wyoming! Enjoy!

The waterfall we went to see in Casper...absolutely beautiful!!! The water was FREEZING!!! Here is a picture of Chris in front of the waterfall.
Greg and Kate at the waterfall.
Daniel and I in front of the waterfall!
The morning we left Wyoming, there was a balloon race thing going on. The balloons came so close to the house!!!! It was so fun to watch them!
While on the trip, Kate figured out how to grab her rings and play with them! :) She is getting so big so fast!
More pictures will be on their way soon! I have TONS more! This was an amazing trip with amazing friends...I loved every minute of it! :) And I have the pictures to prove it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,
It's Melissa Mitschele from Alpha Phi. I found your blog through Andrea's. What a cute family you have! I love your vacation photos btw. Things are great with me too...here is my blog:
austinwaller@blogspot.com