Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Feeding Kate!

Feeding Kate is a big deal in our house! The boys are constantly wanting to feed her...I think it is absolutely adorable whenever any of the kiddos want to! :) It just makes me smile...I've been trying to get pictures of all of the kids feeding her and I think I've been pretty successful...I think I'm going to make a scrapbook page just of people who have fed Kate...just so she knows how loved she is! :)

Anyway, today was no different! Here are some pics of Daniel feeding her! I wasn't able to get pictures of one of our friends feeding her earlier...I will catch ya next time H!!!! :)

Kate trying to feed herself! :)
Where did that bottle go???
Now we are getting upset because we don't have the bottle! Who does she look like when she's upset???? :)
When Daniel was finished feeding her...he went back to his golf ball. This golf ball has become one of his favorite things...interesting, huh?
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: