Sunday, August 3, 2008

Even MORE pictures! :)

So I told you that I had TONS of pictures from Wyoming...overall we took around 400 pictures. As I have also said before...I LOVED it! :)

We went on this trip with our wonderful friends...they both grew up in Wyoming and we hear stories about it quite often. I have always been curious about Wyoming and hearing the stories and descriptions just created a wonderful picture in my mind. I can also say that Wyoming lived up to everything I pictured in my mind! :) So when this trip was proposed we were definitely on board for going!!!! We got to see Laramie where they went to college, Sheridan where M grew up, Thermopolis where they went to hang out sometimes, and of course Casper. All of it was wonderful and I can now really put images to the things I know!!!! :)

All I can really say is that it was such a wonderful trip (I know, I know...I've said that before!)...

So here are some more pics! Enjoy!
Driving along the highway!
Some of the beautiful scenery!
The beginning of the climb...to the top of Independence Rock!
They made it!
We were along the Oregon/California Trail...very exciting!!!!
Chris and Daniel checking out the dinosaur bones being worked on...
The suspension bridge in Thermopolis!
Beautiful...
More to come later on! Have a great night!

No comments: