Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2 Months Old!

Kate is 2 months old today! It's so hard to believe! And right at this moment she is sleeping in her crib, Daniel has taken his stool in there and is continually running in to check on her! Thank goodness she can sleep through just about anything!

The fact that she is 2 months also marks the halfway point (almost) of my time at home. I have very mixed feelings about this...I miss school and teaching but I really love being home with her and with Daniel and I will really be sad to send them both to childcare come August....very mixed feelings. My children mean the world to me and I love them more than anything else...I just hope that as they grow up they know that! :)

I will post again later today when we find out how much she weighs, etc! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Diane Melvin said...

I had a VERY hard time coming back last August as well. It was my first time leaving my baby at the sitters. Not that it gets any easier. We will all be here for you when it happens and shed a tear with you.