Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where Did Today Go?

I have not a clue as to where today has gone! It's already almost 1:30 as I'm typing this and I am amazed that in an hour and half (or just over) Chris will be home...then another hour and 45 minutes and Greg will be heading home...then we will all need to eat and head our separate ways. Greg has a meeting at church and Chris has t-ball so we will all be kept busy until we meet up again sometime after 7:30 (who knows when Greg's meeting will be over!).

As I'm writing this, I'm contemplating what we have gotten done today...we got up, ate breakfast, got dressed, Chris got on the bus and headed for school, Greg left for work and then I decided today was the day the van needed new tires (it has needed them for quite a while now!). I guess that did take a while by the time they actually put the new ones on, we drove off, realized something wasn't quite right, headed back to the dealership and then left again with a car that wasn't making thunking noises...Greg, the kids and I did go to the square to get Kate's baptism gift from us (she's going to be baptised next weekend!) and then it was home, lunch and finally nap....

Weird how some days just fly by and others just seem to drag on forever and when you wake up in the morning you never know which it will be...I wonder why that is....

Hmmm...well, there is still plenty of today left to be enjoyed and I think that will be enough. Kate is half-smiling at me from her seat while she contemplates whether she really wants to open her eyes all the way or not...so I'm going to spend some time with her...hope your day is going the way you want it to! :)

No comments: