Monday, June 9, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours...

So it seems like when it rains it pours!!!! I mean first my little man goes off to kindergarten (even if it is only summer school!) but now he also has an extremely loose tooth! He told us about it while eating a chip at dinner last night. When I felt it I about died! It actually wiggles A LOT! He asked a lot of questions last night about what it would feel like when it fell out and would it hurt and will it bleed and of course most importantly...will the tooth fairy come see me? :) He's asked these things before but they became very urgent to him last night!

Then to top it off (although this is also a much happier one for me!) my littlest man is FINALLY showing an interest in the potty! He has actually been going every morning, been asking to go before/during baths and asked me earlier today if he could go!!! YEEEHAW! I am excited about that change! Perhaps we will be out of diapers soon! Please keep your fingers crossed!

And my little girl is actually smiling at us...I know I posted about that one earlier but it's starting to happen more and she is really starting to observe the things around her and take it all in...she loves to just sit there and watch you talk to her...I could do that for hours! :)

So I guess when it rains it pours...all good things but a little sad (for me at least!) at the same time...my little ones are growing up!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Wow! Big changes at your house! Good luck to Daniel! Rachel just lost her first tooth Wednesday...isn't it exciting?!?