Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yeah!!!!

So tomorrow is going to be a day full of fun and excitement! :) It is actually kicking off a weekend of great fun!

First we are having playgroup...I love to just sit around with my friends and let our kiddos play while we have some great conversations about EVERYTHING! :) Our kids really get along well and so it's a great time to get caught up and just talk.

Then, I am heading to St. Louis with Miranda to go scrapbooking!!!! We are headed to a fantastic store that is a scrapbookers heaven! This store has everything you could possibly want or need to complete a wonderful set of pages! We can just sit and work without kiddos to distract us...our loving hubbies are keeping them here in good old Kville! I'm not sure how much work I will really get done but we will have some time to shop and eat and talk and just hang out. I can't wait!

Then Saturday we are going to head back this direction with a stop in Columbia....we are going to have lunch at this amazing Indian restaurant!!!! I have to admit that I was skeptical of Indian food at first but it has become one of my favorite things in the world!!!!

Then that night we are heading to a friend's house for a birthday party. I'm constantly amazed by how big our kiddos are getting!!!! It seems like just yesterday we were having our first playgroup and the kids were just little toddlers...now they are older, they are learning to read, do math, they can ride two-wheeled scooters and talk up a MAJOR storm (and throw fits like you would not believe - that is a whole other post in and of itself - grrrr!!!!).

So our weekend is going to be a blast and I can't wait!!! The best part is that we are getting closer to fireworks time!!!! One of my favorite times of year! :)

Have a great night...stop back by sometime!

No comments: