Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So I've decided that if a title doesn't come to me when I am staring at the New Post screen within 30 seconds then it is going to go title-less! :) No more stress for me! So you will probably be seeing A LOT of title-less posts from now on! :)

We have been keeping busy the last couple of days...we hung out with our friends yesterday (which was really fun!), we went to Walmart this morning (which was not so fun), we went to lunch today with our friends (which was really fun!) and now the kiddos are down for a nap (which is fun for me but not for them!).

The rest of our day is looking pretty calm...I have some cleaning to do around the house, laundry to fold and dinner to make...then later tonight Chris has his T-ball game. He only has four left this season which I'm excited about (for times sake) but I'm also sad for him...he really does like T-ball and it's a good activity for him. Thank goodness soccer will start again in the fall! :)

So nothing really new in the Marshall house for now...there will be tons going on this weekend as Kate is going to be baptized! :) Greg's family and my family and our friends will all be getting together to celebrate! I can't believe that it is really going to be this weekend! I'm so excited to see both families together along with our friends and I'm anxious for everything to go smoothly. Please keep your fingers crossed for us! :)

Well, I finally have downloaded the photos from the wading pool along with other random pictures so here are some for you to enjoy!



2 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

Love those pics!!! That one of Chris is fantastic. And can I just say once again that I really really really love your camera, wish I had that one for my cruise!!!

:-) Me

Sarah said...

love the pictures!!! i can't wait until we get to have 'pool time' with our little guy!! gotta get him out, first! haha!