Monday, June 23, 2008

Days Like Today...

I'm stumped as to why the summer can't always be like today. The weather is beautiful outside...it's around 80 degrees...but it's not a steamy 80 degrees...it's a the wind is gently blowing and it's not sticky outside kind of 80 degrees! :) The grass is green, the flowers are blooming, the trees have their leaves, the kids can get into the pool (which they did today - the wading pool is fantastic to have in town!), we could barbeque and actually eat outside, we can hang out with friends and not worry about whether or not we are sweaty and gross.

It's just a beautiful day! :)

On another note, a miraculous thing has happened...all three of my kids are asleep at the same time! :) While we were at the park playing in the pool, Kate had a bottle and she fell asleep. Daniel and Chris have had such a busy day that they have just zonked in the living room....should I be concerned that it is 5:15 and my kids are sleeping? Probably...but in the end they will only have a 30 minute nap and they will still be tired for tonight...for now I'm going to revel in the quietness of my house! :)

I'm in the process of taking pictures off of my camera right now and so I will post some of them later on! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: