Monday, June 30, 2008

Random Thoughts...

As I'm sitting here this morning I have lots of things running through my head...so I'm just going to dump them all on here and see what comes of them! :)

* Why is it that the moment I write about anything on the blog...the opposite happens??? :) Last night Kate went to bed at about 8:45 and slept until 6:45 this morning!!!! WHAT??? I even heard her stirring at about 11:00 and so I went in and in an effort to get to bed at a reasonable time I changed her diaper, thinking that would wake her up...but no! The girl just kept on sleeping so Greg and I put her back to bed and even stayed up later because we just KNEW she was going to wake up...but again....no! Now I'm kicking myself for not going to bed earlier! :)

* Is it going to be warm enough to go to the wading pool today???? I hope so! I am really looking forward to it!

* Why is it that the minute you make an appointment for your kiddos to get their pictures taken something happens??? I had just made an appointment on Friday for all three kids to get their pictures taken...Saturday morning Daniel wiped out on our driveway. I am going to post a picture later of my poor little man...he has scrapes on his nose, a big one right below his nose, his lip is swollen PLUS his knees are now a mess because even after that, the poor kid couldn't walk 10 feet without falling over! :( Who knows now if we will get the pictures taken or not. I just can't decide...I guess we will see how the week goes! :) I just feel horrible for him...he just wants me to "take his owie off!"

* Chris has only three days of summer school left! YEAH! I can't wait for my little man to be home for the summer!

* Greg is leaving for Salt Lake City on Monday...I am really going to miss him while he's gone...I hate trips like this! Part of me really wants to go but knows that that is unreasonable....Greg would be in meetings ALL day...who knows what I would do with three kids in a city I don't know all day by myself! :)

* We are leaving for Wyoming in just a short couple of weeks...what will it be like (I've never been to Wyoming before!)? How will traveling that far with three kids go??? Should be interesting and fun! :) I can't wait!!!! I am really looking forward to getting out of Kirksville for a while and I can't wait to see some mountains!

* The Fourth of July is only a couple of days away! I love spending this day with family and friends!!!! It is one of those holidays where you can just sit around, relax and enjoy everything...the food, the fireworks, everything..nothing has to be done at a certain time (besides the fireworks!). Barbeques, sitting on blankets with your family and friends watching fireworks, playing outside all day, parades, seeing everyone in red, white and blue and just having fun!

Lots of thoughts for a Monday morning...but man do I feel better having thought some of this through! :) Or at least putting it out there! :)

Thanks for stopping by...pictures will be going up later today!

No comments: