Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why?

So a new phase has started at our house...the WHY phase!

Daniel has started asking why about almost everything!!!! I'm not sure when it really started but man have I noticed it tonight!

While tucking him into bed tonight I told him it was time to close his eyes and go to sleep..."why?" was what I was asked.

"Because it's dark outside," I told him. "Why?" was the response I got! :)

"Because the sun went to bed and so should you!" You will never guess what I was then asked....

"Why?"

We never really went through this phase with Chris (I guess he was just a much more take it for what it is kind of kiddo)...I know other kiddos who have done this and I have always thought it was so cute! :) I love the way the questions can circle around and around...and although it can be wearing I have always liked it and have always been amazed at the challenge of actually coming up with the "why" answer! :) I am actually loving this at the moment...how long do you think that will last? I guess we will just have to wait and see! :)

I guess I have had a lot to say today! Thanks for sticking with us! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is funny! Zach likes "why" recently too.

Luckily his doesn't go on forever yet......