Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Video???? GRRRR!!! Bandaids???? Yeah!!!

Ok...so I tried posting a video and I just can't get it to work. It was a video Greg took of Kate smiling and it's really cute but it's just not working right! :( So when I get it working, I will post it!

Other than the frustration of that it has been a pretty calm day! :)

Poor Chris scraped up his knee again! This is the third time this week...poor kid! His left knee looks horrible! And of course there is the drama that ensues every time he hurts it! :) For those of you who know Chris and his hysterics when he thinks he is badly hurt you can just imagine this!!!! :) He came running up to the porch screaming "Mommy!" When I opened the front door he had tears streaming down his poor face and he looked like the world just might end right then and there! After washing it off (amid much screaming from him and giggling from me!) we applied a bandaid and all was right in the world again! Who knew bandaids could be so fantastic and be the cure for almost everything!

Now if you ask Daniel about bandaids he will shy away from you and tell you NO! That kid does not want anything to do with a bandaid...he calls them stickers and we all know Daniel will not have anything to do with stickers! If Daniel is hurt and I think he needs a bandaid, he will refuse one...he would rather bleed everywhere than submit himself to that torture and how dare I for even suggesting it! :)

Who knew that two kids coud have such differing opinions on such a small thing? Not me...but since the two of them are getting older, I have been amazed by that and much more in their short little lives! :) My boys have so much to teach me!

Hope you have a great night and I will hopefully talk to all of you soon! Thanks for stopping by!

PS - Kate is doing wonderfully today! She only slept for 45 minutes this morning but then followed that up with a 4 1/2 hour nap this afternoon - Yeah for me!!!!

No comments: