Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blessed...

Today was Kate's baptism and what a special day it was!!!! In fact, the whole weekend was special and I loved every minute of it! I was exhausted at moments, I was thrilled at moments and I was frustrated at moments...but the overall feeling I have leftover is happiness...pure happiness.

We were blessed to have our whole family (Greg's and mine!) plus our closest friends with us for this special weekend! :) Everyone who could came over for a spaghetti dinner last night and then we all met up at Church this morning where Kate was baptized during the service. Afterwards, everyone (a total of around 30 people) came over to our house for lunch. We did quite a bit of hanging out, talking and catching up. It was wonderful watching all of our family and friends just being here...with us! :) I loved it! :)

Kate did a fantastic job...she did not make a peep when she was baptized and she didn't cry afterwards...she was just awake taking it all in!

I've posted before about how lucky we are...but this weekend really was proof....we are lucky and blessed!

Here are some pictures from today...enjoy! :)
The baptism...

Our family of five! :)

The Marshall clan!

The Harman clan!

The Cousins! :)

I have many more pictures...ones of Kate and her godparents, ones of Kate and "the girls!", ones of Kate and her grandparents and the list goes on and on! :) I have pictures that I will treasure forever! :) I could post them all here but I think I will spread them out over a couple of posts! Have a great night! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

I had a blast and am very humbled to be involved in the whole process!!

I think that the picture of the Harman clan was when I was dancing around being a fool, I remember seeing all those cracking up faces laughing down at me!!!! :-) Very awesome family you have!!!!

Love the pictures, keep them coming!!