Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun Conversations!!!

Greg and I get to have lots of fun conversations with both Chris and Daniel! I just can't wait until Kate is in the mix too...it should make for some REALLY fun times around here!

So here are two conversations that took place in our house tonight....

CONVERSATION 1:
Greg read a story (some Blue's Clues book that is a learning to read book) to Chris and before they started Chris said, "Who's the author?"

Greg: "I don't know. It doesn't say on the front."

Chris: He flipped it open and said, "Does it say on the title page?"

Greg: "Yes! It's written by *****."

Chris: "Who's the illustrator?"

After Greg told Chris who the illustrator was he jokingly asked Chris if he wanted to know who the publisher was...Chris completely oblivious to Greg poking fun at him said: "Sure!" :) Oh man! And Chris has not a clue as to how he knows what in the world a title page or an illustrator are!!!!

CONVERSATION 2:
Then as I was giving the boys their good night hugs and kisses, Daniel and I had this conversation:

Daniel: "Mommy! Tigger-Pooh (this is the way he says Tigger AND Pooh)"

Me: "What about Tigger-Pooh?"

Daniel: "TiggerPooh and Nemo!"

Me (with a giggle!): "What about TiggerPooh and Nemo?"

Daniel: "TiggerPooh and Nemo see my stars!" (They have glow in the dark stars on their ceiling!)

Me: "Did TiggerPooh and Nemo come see your stars?" :)

Daniel: "Yes! My house, my room, my stars, TiggerPooh and Nemo see my stars!"

Me: "They did?"

Daniel: "Yes! They sleeping." And then I got the biggest hug in the world from my little man who was thrilled that Tigger, Pooh and Nemo had come to see his stars! :)

Ahhh...what great conversations we can have! :) I wish I could record some of these!!!!

No comments: