Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away!

So it is raining up here today. In fact, as I'm typing this, there is a really large storm headed right this way...the sky to the west is dark...darker than I've seen in a long time and the wind has just really picked up and I hear the rain drops starting to fall.

For those who are curious, Chris's first day of kindergarten summer school was great. He got off the bus with a smile and told me all kinds of things last night! He remembered much more of his day yesterday than he ever did in preschool! :) He told me about his teacher, he told me about the kids he knew in his class, he told me all about the activities they had done and he even remembered the snacks he had eaten! :) He went on to tell me all about lunch and how the routines go, etc.! All these little details that let me know that he indeed did have a great day yesterday! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that today is just as good!

So in an effort to brighten things up this morning in light of the storm going on, I'm uploading some pictures that just make me smile! I think they are needed this morning! :) Enjoy!

Kate sleeping away....she's so sweet!
The boys planting some flower with me over the weekend!

Playing in the dirt...my boys love getting dirty! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love the pic of Kate. Almost makes me want to have more kids... almost :)