Monday, June 9, 2008

Picture Time!

So I haven't posted pictures in a little while and so I have quite the stockpile to choose from! Here are a few of my favorites! There isn't a theme to them...just some of my favorites! Enjoy!

Kate outside watching her brothers play in the pool! :)

It was a rough morning...Kate had been up off and on screaming so after Greg got up, I laid her on our bed next to me and she ended up zonking...a little while later Chris woke up upset so he climbed into bed too. They slept exactly like this for about and hour and a half (I was so nervous Chris was going to not realize she was there so I was checking on them CONSTANTLY!!!! :( Nervewracking!).
Daniel and I picked up some things for him to play around with at home while Chris is at school, etc. and he picked out these foam circles and sticky letters and fish...and if you know Daniel you know he's not a fan of stickers at all. But I decided to let him give it a go and see how it went and it turns out that if the stickers are foamy they aren't really stickers (according to Daniel!). So here is his "earring" he made!
Here is Daniel with his "wetters!" He loves his "wetters!"
Funny face man at T-ball! Enough said about that one!
While we were in Des Moines, I picked up some sunglasses for both of the boys....now they are pretty cool dudes! :)
Chris finally had the chance to feed Kate her bottle the other day! :) He was worried that he would never be able to do it!
What did Daniel do while Chris fed Kate her bottle? Played on her boppy of course! What else is one supposed to do? :)
So those are the pictures for now! I have tons more that I could put up but we can save those for another day! Have a great one!

No comments: