Thursday, June 12, 2008

Update on Kate! :)

I ran out of time yesterday to fill everyone in on Kate's appointment. Dr. Ionis said everthing looks great!!!! She now weighs 10 lbs. 6 oz. and is still around 22 inches long...so she's gaining weight, etc.! We are supposed to encourage our little one to sleep, etc. on the other side of her head as the right side is getting a little flat! :( Poor baby!

She did get 3 shots and an oral vaccine yesterday so she's a little on the cranky side still but that should wear off soon! Thank goodness for baby Tylenol!

Other than that, nothing is really going on! My mom is here for a visit and the boys are THRILLED as am I! :)

Well, thanks for checking up on us and I will probably have more to post later! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay!! Thanks for the update! We're going to use Dr Ionis, too! I've heard good things, so I'm excited! Have a good time with your mom!